Tuesday, December 4, 2007

run today, just wear ski goggles

I banged out 6 miles over lunch in the time it usually takes to do 8. Not the best footing out there. Wear trail shoes if you have them. The poor footing wasn't helped by my lack of vision. Ski goggles would have been a great antidote to the blowing snow. I don't know how much of a pelting by those tiny snow flakes it takes to scratch your cornea, but I'm sure I came perilously close.

Could be worse, though. Runners on Superior's North shore are likely traveling by snowshoe today. Or dog sled.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

I was thinking the same thing over my lunch run today. I was thinking about throwing my swim goggles in my running bag for the next time.

Anonymous said...

MY HUSBAND WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH MMA 1 IN 1OM WHY COULDN'T HE HIT THE LOTTERY? so far and hopefully it will be contained to left arm IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE NOTES E MAIL IS dgalicia@roadrunner.com