Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blognation Pop. 5

Julie Berg trains beginning runners, runs ultras, 5ks, qualifies for Boston and blogs all about it along the way.  You can check out her blog Run On at http://julieberg.blogspot.com/

Also check out the other blogs in blognation on the links along the right.  I try to add a new blog a week.

If you know of a blog about running in Minnesota that should be added (inlcuding your own), contact me at Michael.d.nawrockiATgmailDOTcom.  People have been doing a nice job of pointing me to their own blogs or they like (Run On came at the recommendation of someone else).  So don't be shy.  Keep those e-mails coming!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Rocco,
Thanks for the tip on Julie's Blog...I will check it out:)

I will also link you in on my next post. You are doing an awesome job of keeping up with so many of the Minnesota races. I don't know how you do it!

Good luck this weekend in Illinois!