Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blognation Pop. 2

You can't stop blognation; you can only hope to contain it.  In seven days, with the addition of the post, blognation has DOUBLED in size.  Amazing.

New this week (don't let the name scare you): Steve in a Speedo?! Gross!.  Steve is kind enough to add the word "Gross" to the end of that title. So fear not, the blog is not just a picture of some guy standing in front of a mirror flexing in a Speedo.  You're thinking of Mike in a Speedo?! AWESOME!!, which is a totally different website.

But as per usual, I digress.  Steve in a Speedo, as I was saying, is more about training and racing than anything else.  Specifically, triathlon training but with am emphasis on the running.  The blog is a definitely an entertaining read.  So bike, swim, or run over to his blog and check it out by clicking here.

Hey did you know you only spell triathlon with only one "a"?  All these years I assumed it was "triathalon."  It's only 7:33 a.m. and I've already learned something new.  This promises to be a very educational Wednesday for me.

If you are an MDRA member and have a blog you would like to have added to our list of links, contact me at Michael.d.nawrockiATgmailDOTcom and I will check it out and add it to the list.

No comments: